Hey! We are Surfer and over the last 5 years, we have created a top-notch SaaS platform for more than 14 000 SEO specialists. But we aim high - we want to grow and achieve more.
Surfer counts 50+ people who love making our product better every day. If you have the same passion for creating something new as we have, it is the right place to be.
We are looking to hire an experienced product manager with a great combination of product know-how and a business approach. If you join Surfer, you will have a unique opportunity to create the Next Big Things and grow with us. Years of experience are important for us, but not that much as ambition and passion for web product creation.
Want to know more about us? See our career site and brand story, where you will learn more about how we work, hire, and what we stand for.
What will you be doing?
- creating and contributing to the product strategy based on a combination of data, customer insights and intuition
- choosing and tracking success metrics aligned with company goals
- working with our subject-matter experts, transforming their insights into potential solutions
- committing to a great UX and code by working closely with designers and developers as a team player, not a coach
- holding conversations with key users to inspire the Next Big Thing we will build
- spending most of the time on finding the best solution and less on looking for problems to solve
- ensuring a quick feedback loop to iterate and pick the winning answer
- contributing to finding our ICPs together with our Sales, Customer Support and Marketing Teams
We might be looking for you if you:
- have a passion for building great web applications and your creativity makes people follow your ideas
- have several years of experience as a data-driven Product Manager, ideally in building SaaS products - you’ve been involved in all product building phases, your ideas for new features were successfully implemented, you were involved in solution finding/ problem-solving on all steps of product development, etc.
- are not only a leader or coach, but you enjoy also working with Product Team and getting hands dirty
- have great communication skills and you’re fluent in English
- find interesting and have experience in conducting interviews with clients/key users
- know what questions to ask to receive the answer you’re looking for
- can combine technical and business knowledge with a data-driven approach to create great solutions
- are open-minded and have a problem-solving, not problem-finding attitude
- have a deep user empathy and relationships building comes easy to you
What can we offer?
- B2B contract + 401
- stock option available
- 27 days of paid holidays
- development budget