TryHackMe is the fastest-growing cyber security training platform, with almost two million worldwide users. We offer guided, gamified, hands-on training for all skill abilities - teaching hacking and defence in action and spanning users across education, business, and personal development niches.
We’ve helped millions of users break into the field and work with hundreds of businesses with absolutely no marketing spend and only a two person marketing team. We’re now looking for a Head of Marketing to help define our marketing strategy, execute on growth initiatives and support other departments across the business, further accelerating our growth.
- Lead all aspects of marketing to bring our story to life including branding, positioning, sales enablement, content, and thought leadership. Build, strategise, iterate, and execute where needed.
- Utilize marketing across the entirety of a customer’s lifecycle, from user acquisition to monetisation and beyond; educating users on the company’s products
- Work closely with product to define and execute on growth initiatives (acquisition, retention and monetisation)
- Collaborate with the rest of organisation (Customer Success, Sales and Content Engineering) to help drive overall business goals
- Build a culture of rapid experimentation, creativity and ability to be on the forefront of growth innovation
We are looking for
- At least 3 years experience working in marketing, product marketing or growth marketing
- Has experience working in organisations that rely on product led growth
- At least 1 year experience managing a team and setting up KPIs for the team
- Experience working with business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) motions
- Understanding and ability to evidence the use of (quantitative and quantitative) data and insight as a lever and differentiator in growth opportunities
- Comfort operating with ambiguous problem areas with a high degree of autonomy
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, and presentation skills
Nice to have
- Worked in the cyber security or education industry
- 💰 Salary - £70,000 to £130,000 (experience dependent)
- 🕒 Flexi Time - Choose when to start, finish and take breaks in your workday.
- 💸 401k / Pension - TryHackMe makes it easy to save money for retirement.
- 🧡 Health Insurance - Get health insurance if you're in a country that doesn't have public health care.
- 🏗️10% Project - Devote 10% of your time developing anything you want, providing it benefits TryHackMe in some way.
- ⛱️ Company Retreat - We're planning to have an annual company retreat (post-covid), fully paid for by us!
- 🚣 Fully Remote - In a fully digital world, there is nothing stopping you from working anywhere you want.
- 💪 Personal Development - Everyone gets a minimum annual training budget of £2,500. Use this for online courses, to acquire certifications, and more.
- 💻 Tools - You'll receive a dedicated work laptop, and any other accessories you need to do your best work.
Our Hiring Process
- Stage 1: Send us your CV
- Stage 2: Quick chat to learn more about you (and vice versa)
- Stage 3: Take Home Task
- Stage 4: Take Home Task discussion
- Stage 5: Hear from us
To apply, please send us your CV to ben [at] tryhackme [dot] com with subject line "Head of Marketing".