Before we get into all the boring, serious formal copy about what this role entails, I just want to say that as our second product management hire, I’m looking forward to working alongside you. I hope that you’re as obsessed with delighting our customers as we are. We’re in a lucky spot, where we have a growing customer base that loves us, and yet, we have so many difficult challenges and work still to do. - Cyrus, CTO
The Role ✨
As a Product Manager, your mission will be to ship products and features that delight our users, have a meaningful impact to our customers' jobs to be done, and align with the company's growth objectives. We're looking for someone to be a close partner to our founders to increase the team's bandwidth on shipping new features and products.
The first workspace designed and built for salespeople and revenue teams
Loved by users like no other software: see what our users and customers say
Mighty team of creatives, builders, doers and storytellers who take pride in our work and believe we always have more to learn. We operate everyday with these values in mind.
Founded by an experienced team who have worked together for nearly ten years (hear more about the journey in this podcast). Backed by the best investors in SaaS including Craft Ventures (David Sacks), Accel, and prominent angels.
We started as and continue to operate as a fully remote company.
Your Impact 🙌
- Define and maintain a clear roadmap for the features and products we will need to build by forming a deep understanding of our user base's various personas and our business goals
- With the design team as your partner, interview users to develop an understanding of the problems that these features and products will solve as well as the level of impact they will have on our users and customers. Explore the solution space.
- Work with the engineering team to ensure a spec goes from mocks to fully released feature, while dealing with unanticipated design problems, technical challenges, etc.
- Work with product marketing and sales to bring features to market
- Enhance the user experience and consequently help us grow our user base, drive adoption, and win deals. We think about success in terms of high customer satisfaction, adoption rates, and ease-of-use
- Quickly build rapport and trust with cross-functional stakeholders through integrity, honesty, authenticity, and drive
About You 🎉
- 3-5 years of experience in the SaaS industry with a track record of executing on products that delight customers as a product manager, software engineer, or product designer
- Extremely user focused. Skilled at interviewing users to understand their problems and how our solutions will best solve them
- Strong PM fundamentals, with a deep understanding of everything from discovery to analysis
- A pragmatic approach to PM work - release, evaluate, iterate. You understand that features aren’t complete when they ship
- Demonstrate proactiveness and perseverance in complex and constantly evolving environments
Roles and Responsibilities 🚀
- Define and maintain a clear roadmap for our features and products, including prioritization, timelines, and delivery
- Lead, with the help of design, user discovery and validation
- Instill an obsession with the user across your squad
- Act as the product owner/leader, maintaining the responsibility and accountability for shipping new products and features
- Execute on the product roadmap, emphasizing both shipping product and user adoption/impact
- Balance the design aspects (protect the user experience) with the technical requirements
- Partner closely with your cross-functional team (design, engineering, research) to drive progress, results, and impact
- Partner with marketing on feature announcements and engage with users to derive valuable feedback for product iterations
- Identify gaps in capabilities and prioritize with a value oriented mentality
- Product discovery and making recommendations on technology
Compensation & Benefits 🎁
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible vacation
- 401K with company matching
Our Commitment ❤️
We believe that great ideas can come from anyone and anywhere. As an equal opportunity employer, we interact with respect, kindness, and compassion. We are committed to building a company that embraces and celebrates diversity, equity and inclusion. We're not afraid to let go of existing beliefs as we learn new information and uncover better ideas. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Diverse teams build better products, offer more unique perspectives and help foster an inclusive environment for everyone.