If you're working remotely, you're spending a good chunk of your life in video meetings. And yet, things like Zoom fatigue are universally accepted as unavoidable.
But we don't think that should be the case. Meetings shouldn't have to feel like a slog.
At Around, we've built video calls that help remote teams stay energized and engaged. The result? Infinitely more productive and enjoyable meetings. Meetings that people don't just merely tolerate, but (gasp!) actually look foward to. 🤯
We've eliminated everything tired about traditional video conferencing and rebuilt from the ground up for remote teams. There are thousands of teams using Around, including companies like Canva, Netflix and Uber. Not convinced? Just check out the Twitter love we get from our users on a daily basis.
We're looking for a highly technical, hands-on, and mission-driven Product Manager to focus on the innovation of Around!
*This is a 100% remote opportunity for candidates within the US, EU, and LATAM time zones.*
🚀 What You'll Do
- Talk to users on regular basis, drive user testing, understand the personas deeply
- Study usage data and define product analytics to be collected, analyzing funnels, creating reports for the team using Mixpanel or other tools, and finding signals that have an impact on building specific features
- Make informed decisions and build cases to rally the engineering & design teams around solving a problem or building a new feature
- Take an active stance in being in the center of what's happening in the product and navigating the communication flow and driving product development end-to-end
- Help set-up dashboards for tracking key company metrics & data-science efforts
- Hunt down blockers and help to keep others unblocked
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience, collaborating cross-functionally to build software products for customers
- Deeply-analytical mindset, structural thinking, and a passion to uncover conversion optimization and growth opportunities
- Extensive experience with product analytics and/or data science projects
- Experience doing user research and working with customers to test product hypotheses
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills and the ability to use data to tell a story
- Fluency in data analysis using tools like Mixpanel, SQL, Excel, Tableau, etc.
✨ Bonus Points
- Previous experience working in the real-time audio/video conferencing space
- You understand the tech stacks required for building real-time communication apps.
- You have some insights into design.
- Product growth project experience.
- You have started new initiatives from scratch or have startup experience!
🛠 PM Tech Stack
- Various dev tools + Terminal to compile the latest build of the app locally and test new features, provide feedback to the devs
- UX design tools including Figma, Photoshop
- Notion, Slack, Google Docs
🙋🏽♀️ About You
- You are highly empathetic, naturally curious, and are passionate about building a world-class product.
- You enjoy learning from others, sharing your knowledge and experience, and working with others to solve problems in a cross-functional way.
- You have a customer-first mindset and an appreciation for amazing user experiences, and a strong desire to work at a rapidly growing startup and make it a success.
- You are excited about working remotely and see the future in fully distributed teams! You will be working with an international team primarily based in the US and Europe.
💰 Competitive Compensation + Stock Options
💻 MacBook Pro + Accessories + High-Quality Audio/Video Equipment
🪑 Home-Office Setup
🏥 US-based: Medical Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision
💰 US-based: 401K + Match
🌴 Unlimited Vacation and Sick Days
👶 Parental Leave and Fertility Benefits
🏋 Monthly Gym and Wellness Stipend
📚 Learning Budget
💗 Stipends for Remote Work
We’re a small, but mighty 100% remote team that’s growing fast, so everyone that joins has a direct impact on the direction and success of the company. Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders. We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
We are looking for experienced individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding professionals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work. If all of this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!