We’re looking for a strategic product leader to lead product and achieve ambitious goals to help people feel confident in improving their emotional wellness and ensuring our experts can hit their own goals in terms of education and revenue.
To do this you’ll lead the shape of Mine’d’s roadmap, head up key initiatives, define goals and their measurement, and own the execution. As Head of Product, you will have the opportunity to take our co-founders' vision, mix it with keen customer insights, your deft understanding of the market, and the best in product management practices to create and define for Mine'd something really compelling and valuable to both of our customer bases: experts and consumers. It’s an exciting opportunity for someone who is a leader, facilitator, and great communicator.
If you’re excited to spend time spanning the ethereal and the practical, have taken product efforts from ideation to life efficiently, have deep experience working in a collaborative, data-driven company, and are ready to work both in the clouds and the weeds required of an early stage start-up, we’d be excited to talk with you.
About The Role
The Head of Product will bring a creative and analytical mentality to the company, and will work closely with other leaders across the organization to build products for our experts and end consumers. As our Head of Product, you’ll determine the best ways product can meet key goals and OKRs. You’ll define, prioritize and communicate short and long term product goals, execute on the strategy to meet those goals, measure the impact, and continue to leverage data and insights to learn and iterate on the path to meeting goals.
- Leadership: Own product development in collaboration with leadership and engineering teams.
- Vision & strategy: Create and roadmap and vision for our products, services and features that maximizes the value to each of our audiences. Adept at prioritizing for high impact with an understanding of key constraints.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Partner cross-functionally with departments like brand and marketing, content, creator operations to ensure you synthesize key use cases and needs into products and features and facilitate team alignment around product goals.
- Execution: Partner with engineering and design to execute on complex products and projects on a timely and reliable basis. Identify and track key initiatives and resources to ensure features are launched at the right level of quality to meet key goals.
- Data-driven: Inform and drive key decisions with data-informed insights, UX research, and marketplace understanding.
- Experimentation: Create data-informed hypotheses to drive key metrics using thoughtful experimentation design. Share insights from experiment outcomes and communicate them to the broader team.
- Design: Work with design team and internal constituents to develop UI/UX product flows that can be experimented with, iterated upon, and scoped down cleanly for implementation.
- 6+ years experience bringing innovative digital products to market from within a product-driven technology organization
- Enjoys hands-on execution and strategic thought leadership
- Ability to envision and define product strategy by producing clear requirements and user stories
- Adept at building, measuring and reporting against fundamental business metrics and for experiments
- Experience in selecting the right times to be scrappy and imperfect with the perspective of launch, test, and learn and when to launch a flawless product
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to lead, develop and inspire product and engineering teams — and great cross-functional collaboration
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills at all levels of organization and customers
- Experience working on digital products related to wellness, health, or other related fields
- Experience with two-sided markets or subscriptions businesses
- Passionate about building products that make a positive impact
- Deep desire to work and celebrate life at an early stage start-up
- Reports to CEO
- No direct reports, opportunity to grow a team over time
- Remote role