Zendoor is a proptech company on a mission to make real estate investing more accessible. We are backed by top investors including Craft Ventures, the former CEO of Zillow, and many other top operators and venture capitalists. We are a dynamic and fast-growing company seeking a talented and passionate Product Designer to join our team and help shape the future of our products.
As the Product Designer at Zendoor, you will be responsible for designing and implementing intuitive, user-centered designs for our products. You will work closely with the product team to understand user needs and business goals, and will use your expertise in design and usability to create innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers. If you excel in this role, you may have the opportunity to become our Design Team Lead and oversee the design function for the company.
You will be reporting directly into our CPO, Jarad Hull, who was most recently CPO for 6+ years at Place.com ($1bn valuation).
- Design intuitive, user-centered interfaces and interactions for our products
- Collaborate with CPO, sales, marketing, and operations to understand user needs and business goals
- Conduct user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design concepts
- Develop and maintain design systems, style guides, and pattern libraries
- Contribute to the development of the product roadmap and vision
- In the future, mentor and provide guidance to junior designers (as Design Team Lead)
- Bachelor's degree in design or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in product design, preferably in a startup or tech company
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design process and end-to-end design solutions
- Experience with user research and usability testing
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously